Tired of hitting the fellow 3 shooting benches down in the head and him throwing the brass back at you?
Tired of having to change gas bushings only to find you didn't get the right diameter installed and had to start the process all over again?
Our New Adjustable Gas System
- Will allow you to save all the lost brass that is ejected normally 20 to 30 feet by your factory gas system.
- Will save your scope as well as your receiver during the violent impact that happens every time you fire a round and the operating rod whacks the receiver.
- Will actually help your rifle shoot better by reducing the harmonics that are produced when the operating rod comes in contact with your receiver during high speed cycling of the operating Rod.
- Can be adjusted from no cycling at all for you single shot bench shooters to wide open for you high capacity magazine junkies who don't care where there brass ends up. But some where in between is best.
- Installation is as easy!
- We offer the Generation 4 with the precise positive click adjusting knob. No adjusting wrench needed.
- All above are available in the .562", .625" and in some conditions in the .750" diameter.
- In the GENERATION 4:
- We have added more features that you have asked for.
- A more stream lined look like the Ruger factory.
- Compatibility with after market products that mount to the top of the Ruger factory gas block.
- Like Our ASI Scout Mount, Amega Ranges Scout Mount, Ultimak Scout Mount.
- NOW AVAILABLE the GENERATION 5 which will accept the Acc-Strut Or The GENERATION 6 Which will accept the HAR-BAR or MO-ROD.
WILL NOT ACCEPT ACCU-STRUT, HAR-BAR or MO-ROD
**SEE GEN 5 & 6 BELOW WHICH WILL FIT THEM**
- More Stream lined not as bulky
- Hole pattern matches factory Top & Bottom
- Will fit our Scout mount bolt pattern
- Will fit Amega Ranges & AltiMAK Scout Mounts
- Fits also Ranch Products Scout Mount
- Positive Click no back out adjustment Knob
- Available in Matte Black & Nickel (Closest to Stainless Steel Finish)
- Complete with Adjusting knob, Gas pipe, Top & Bottom of gas block, Sling Swivel stud, & 4 screws. (You use your gas bushing)
- Available in .625" diameter to fit: Mini 14 580/581/582 Series, Target Model, Mini 30 & 6.8.
- Also Available in .562" diameter to fit: Mini 14 181 thru Pre 580 Series.
- Allen wrench is supplied for gas block screw installation. Purchased separately is $2.49
Shown Here In Matte Nickel
New improvements are:
GEN 5 Shown With Accu - Strut Installed.
Shown Here In Matte Black
New improvements are:
SPECIAL NOTE: MO - ROD MAY REQUIRE A VERY MINOR MODIFICATION PLEASE ASK!
GEN 6 Shown With HAR - BAR Installed.
- These were priced @ $119.99 so $59.99 is a steal!
- These are brand new adjustable gas blocks.
- These models are still in use by many satisfied customer's.
- We changed over from the pressure adjustment screw to the positive click adjustment knob.
- These gas block's still perform for what it was designed to do and that is regulate gas pressure.
- Replacement parts are still available if they are ever needed.
Gen 2 - Heavy Duty, .625", Fit's Pre 580 and Post 580 Mini 30's and post 580 Mini 14's.
One Left in Matte gray @ $59.99
One Left in Matte Black @ $59.99
Provided With Purchase Of Adjustable Gas Blocks.
Purchased separately $2.49 Each
Gas Bushing Kits Mini 14/6.8 or Mini 30
Drop brass at your feet, not the next guys head!
Kit 1 Includes - .040", .045", .050"- $14.99
Kit 2 Includes - .035", .040", .045", .050" - $19.99
Individual bushing are $5.29 Each
Red Arrow - Shows the location of the Accuracy Systems .040" gas bushing installed.
Blue Arrow - Shows for reference the location of the Ruger factory gas pipe installed.
A. Factory Replacement Length Guide Spring - PRICE $12.99
B. RECOIL REDUCTION GUIDE SPRING - PRICE $17.99(A Must for faster Bolt lock up & less battering of your action)
Extra Power Guide Spring Replaces the Factory Guide Spring Shown Below