Tired of hitting the fellow 3 shooting benches down in the head and him throwing the brass back at you?
Tired of having to change gas bushings only to find you didn't get the right diameter installed and had to start the process all over again?
- The BeneFits Of Our Adjustable gas block Systems are:
- Will allow you to save all the lost brass that is ejected normally 20 to 30 feet by your factory gas system.
- Will save your scope as well as your receiver during the violent impact that happens every time you fire a round and the operating rod whacks the receiver.
- Will actually help your rifle shoot better by reducing the harmonics that are produced when the operating rod comes in contact with your receiver during high speed cycling of the operating Rod.
- Can be adjusted from no cycling at all for you single shot bench shooters to wide open for you high capacity magazine junkies who don't care where there brass ends up. But some where in between is best.
- Installation is as easy!
- We offer the Generation 4 the most advanced of our generations of gas blocks with the precise positive click adjusting knob.
- No adjusting wrench needed.
- The Generation 5 for those already having a Accu-Strut and the Generation 6 for those with the Har-Bar strut.
- All above are available in the .562", .625" and .750" diameter.
"Our Most Advanced Adjustable Gas Block"
- Positive Click no back out adjustment Knob.
- 7075 Alloy the toughest there is being use for the last 10 years with no cracked gas blocks.
- 1/2 the weight of the factory gas block.
- Cools faster than the factory gas block.
- Not a cast part as the factory gas block.
- Hole pattern matches factory gas block Top & Bottom.
- Will fit our Scout mount bolt pattern.
- Will fit Amega Ranges, AltiMAK Scout Mount & Ranch Products Scout Mount
- Comes complete with Adjusting knob, Gas pipe, Top & Bottom of gas block, Sling Swivel stud, & 4 screws. (You use your gas bushing)
- Allen wrench is supplied for gas block screw installation. Purchased separately is $2.49
- Testimonial: attention: Carl, I received the new Gen 4 gas block I ordered over the phone from you and must say I love it. I'm still tinkering with the settings but its nice to be able to turn it into a instant bolt action when the brass snatchers are around the range and leave my reloading brass on my table instead of thirty feet away! Thanks again Steve Tucker firstname.lastname@example.org 6/19/2013
"Built For the person who has the Accu - Strut and wants an adjustable gas block"
"Made for those who already have the Har-bar and would like an adjustable gas block"
"The Most Advanced Way to Accurize your rifle other than replacing the barrel."
4.125" SHORT SOCOM ILLISTRATON PICTURED ABOVE ON 16.5" BARREL TACTICAL.
4.125" SHORT SOCOM ILLISTRATON TOP PICTURE For 16" Barrels
5.250" LONG ILLISTRATION BOTTOM PICTURE For 18" Barrels
- Forget the Other Struts, Bars & Rods.
- We deliver the best of both worlds featuring the integrated Barrel Stabilizing bar (Strut) for superior Rigidity and the Tunable Gas block for controlling excessive gas pressure.
- This translates into giving you better accuracy and it looks great too!
- The Stabilizing bar screws directly into the face of the gas block giving you a more rigid, more stable integrated connection.
- Available with our gas tuning system or without.
- Less busy look like others on the market which use two small set screws and an additional clamp to achieve rigidity.
- Our single front clamp securers the Stabilizing bar to the barrel giving the rifle a cleaner less cluttered look.
- A removable sling swivel stud is included.
- Hole pattern matches Ruger's factory Gas block Top & Bottom for aftermarket add on accessories.
- Will fit Amega Ranges, AltiMAK, Ranch Products and Accuracy Systems Scout Mounts.
- Gas Pressure Adjustment screw is located between the barrel and stabilizing bar which protects it from being bumped and still easy to adjust.
- Gas Pressure Adjustment screw does not have the positive Click feature as the Gen 4 gas block however there is a set screw for locking Gas Pressure adjustment Screw in place after the adjustment has been made.
- Comes Complete with Gas block, Gas block Top, Stabilizing bar installed, Gas pressure adjustment screw, set screw, Barrel Clamp, Gas pipe, Swivel stud Installed, & 4 gas block screws.
- Installation & Adjustment Allen Wrenches are Included.
WHEN ORDERING BELOW ITEMS PLEASE MAKE SURE OF CORRECT SIZE:
B & D For 18.5" Barrels shown in Stainless and Black Color.
Mini 14 Serial Numbers Starting with 181 Thru 199 Barrel Size .562" Only
Mini 14 & 6.8 SPC Serial Number Starting with 580 thru 600
Mini 30 Serial Number Starting with 100 thru 600
Without Adjustable Gas Block Feature OnlyORDER NUMBER - HBS2625-BTHKN-BO, Fits .625" x .755" Diameter Barrel diameter for 16.5" Length barrels.
Mini 14 Factory Replacement Gas Bushing
- For 223 Rem., 5.56, 6.8 REM.SPC calibers.
- When ordering for the Mini 14. Refer to this chart by specifying the first three digits of the serial number.
Mini 30 Factory Replacement Gas Bushing
Order Number – 102F
Illustration of Gas Bushing InstalledRed Arrow - Shows the present location of the gas bushing to be replaced.
Blue Arrow - Showing for reference the location of the Ruger factory gas pipe.
PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITH OUT NOTICE!
Hours of operation are Monday thru Thursday 9 AM to 4:30 PM, Friday 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM Mountain Time Zone
(Closed Saturday & Sunday)
All prices stated in this web site are subject to change without notice.Hosted, Maintained, Promoted, & Optimized for Search Engine Placement by Hosting Texas
Contact the Webmaster
Best Camo Reviews - The Concealment Shop Inc. - Pistol Permit - Gun Safes - Safes - Fobus Holsters - Body Armor - Buy Shooting Supplies - Rocky Outfitters - OutfitterPros.com - BargainTrophies.com - Gun Safes - Mexico Beaches - Texas Whitetail Deer Hunting Ranch - New Mexico Elk Hunting - Antelope Hunting